[governance] India's communications minister - root server misunderstanding (still...)

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Fri Aug 10 15:35:44 EDT 2012

Parminder,

On Aug 10, 2012, at 10:33 AM, parminder <parminder at itforchange.net> wrote:
> Either you have a plan for change, or you agree largely with the status quo.

You have gone on at significant length about "the South" demands things must change (and oddly, I haven't seen anyone, North or South, argue that things must remain the same), but I haven't seen your plan. End goals such as "less US government involvement in CIR" or "more root servers outside the US" are not plans as far as I am aware.

Being relatively new to this list, I'm sure I missed it somewhere.  What is your plan for change?

Thanks,
-drc