[governance] India's communications minister - root server misunderstanding (still...)

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Fri Aug 3 07:14:03 EDT 2012

In message
<CAFabd1+mvta1udwDaNHYQpjLeCmxFP+r4OF67ADkUhO8wwJr+w at mail.gmail.com>, at
18:16:05 on Fri, 3 Aug 2012, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> writes
>What can anyone do to help? Not much, the Indian government has many
>experts who could brief the minister, if he/his office don't seek
>their advice then there's nothing we can do.

You don't wait for them to seek advice, you arrange to drip-feed it. How
do you do that - assign professional communicators to the task.

I met Dr Govind many times, the most recent in London (which was a
surprise at the time) but he was very approachable and happy to learn
more, which is exactly what I expect.
--
Roland Perry