[governance] New MAG announced

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sun Apr 29 17:32:04 EDT 2012

oh that. I forward the list the website of the event as soon as it was
posted. I guess the venue should be there, or that was the impression I
had when I report here that the organizers launched its website. I did
forward Robert comments to them, and share here their answer. It's ok.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990