[governance] Updates [General IGC Business]

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Apr 29 05:32:28 EDT 2012

Apologies, my earlier email was hasty and possibly quite rude -- Sala,
sincere apologies. However, Bill caught what what I was trying to say.

Can we hold off doing anything on the Commonwealth (or even discussing
if we should) until after the May consultation.  No more distractions,
let's get some comments in, and then support the new MAG members.

I'll send some comments on the May consultation to a new thread.

Thanks,

Adam