[governance] Updates [General IGC Business]

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sun Apr 29 03:09:37 EDT 2012

+1.  Reaching consensus and being effective in IGF has become difficult enough, trying to spread our attention into another space seems ill-advised.  Nothing prevents members from participating elsewhere in a personal capacity and letting the list know if there's something happening of particular interest like a statement to support etc.

Best

Bill