[governance] NomCom lottery selection

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sat Apr 28 22:51:23 EDT 2012

Dear list,

For the selection of NomCom, we are verifying the membership qualification
and then announce the result for the pool of candidates.

After that, we will use the following sites to get random numbers
and then make random selection defined in our Charter and
Coordinator's manual:

http://www.igcaucus.org/nomcom-process
http://www.igcaucus.org/manual-igc-coordinators

The following national lottery results of the next Saturday,
May 5 will be used for the selection.

http://www.lottery.ie/
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk
http://www.usamega.com/