[governance] IGF 2012 / Call for Workshop Proposals / Deadline - April 12

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 06:58:55 EDT 2012

It looks great, but note that the online form requires a 'concise
description' of at least 200 words.
I am very interested in this discussion!
Cheers, Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
*The latest from Diplo....*From the fundamentals of diplomacy to the most
exciting new trends: check our three online courses starting in May
2012: *Bilateral
Diplomacy*, *Diplomacy of Small States*, and *E-diplomacy*.  Apply now to
reserve your place: http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses**