[governance] IGF 2012 / Updates ... ?

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Wed Apr 4 11:42:54 EDT 2012

This is quite important. Because if this is the case, those of us who
are currently in the MAG would need to attend that meeting. I'm booked
in May  but free the days of the MAG meeting so I need to know ASAP the
current status.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990