[governance] Our workshop proposal - "final call"

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 05:26:45 EDT 2012

Izumi Hello, Hello all

Personally, I have no comment to make because the proposal is interesting. This
approach will also allow us to quickly assess the IGF process and the ins and
outs of the various initiatives in relation to this process.

This is a very good opportunity at this workshop we can have hot exchanges
on sectoral dynamics at national, subregional and regional levels. We need each
other to make us wait efficiently.

Let me also inform us that in October 2012 the DRC will host the XIV Summit of
the Francophonie. Would it not also a good opportunity that global civil
society is this? This means taking advantage of every opportunity for our
visibilty. This is a suggestion.

Baudouin

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL/