[governance] Our workshop proposal - "final call"

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Apr 20 19:02:37 EDT 2012

Thanks Baudoin and all,

I have just finished the submission of the workshop proposal.  You can
see the final version with tack changes from the Etherpad below.

http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/IGF_12_Workshop_Proposal_A

Many thanks for your support and look forward to making it better than
the proposal once it is approved!

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<