[governance] Slide on Indian proposal

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Thu Sep 29 07:03:02 EDT 2011

I am sorry to have missed it; but 'highly charged' is the temperature real, substantive, policy debates often reach.

So sounds like just what we had hoped for, a serious discussion on real issues rather than...pretending those issues do not exist.

Well done IGC, to have got the discussion - charged up.

Not that I am endorsing every aspect of the indian proposals, but certainly IGF is the place for these discussions to begin.

And Jeremy - thanks for the - brief report : ).

Lee