[governance] Informal meeting with USG

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Sep 29 04:36:47 EDT 2011

Dear list,

We are contacted by the delegation of the US government if we can
have some small and informal meeting here today during lunch,
just 1 hour, late yesterday.

Given the very short time-frame, Jeremy and I had contacted the
CSTD Working Group members from the Civil Society if they
could join, and if not any alternate they suggest. We also invited
Grace as Kenyan host member.

Wolfgang, Parminder, Jeremy and myself will join the meeting,
awaiting confirmation from Marilia. Anriette cannot make it.

We will report the substance later.

Thanks for your understanding,

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org