[governance] CSTD WG on IGF Improvement - Oct 31, likely

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Sep 28 04:32:45 EDT 2011

On 28/09/2011, at 11:16 AM, Bertrand de La Chapelle wrote:

> Hi Izumi, hi all,
>
> The newly designated Chair of the CSTD Working Group on IGF improvements is Peter Major, from Hungary. He is based at the permanent mission of Hungary in Geneva and is present at the IGF here in Nairobi.
>
> He has been designated very recently and explicitly allowed me to share this announcement on the list.
>
> It would be interesting to invite him to one of the IGC organized workshops.

Indeed he will be a panelist at tomorrow's "Reflections on the Indian Proposal towards an IGF 2.0" at 9am.  All the more reason for everyone who cares about IGF improvement to attend.  Thanks for the news Bertrand.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

Consumers International (CI) is the world federation of consumer groups that, working together with its members, serves as the only independent and authoritative global voice for consumers. With over 220 member organisations in 115 countries, we are building a powerful international movement to help protect and empower consumers everywhere.
www.consumersinternational.org
Twitter @ConsumersInt

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.