[governance] CSTD WG on IGF Improvement - Oct 31, likely

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 04:16:38 EDT 2011

Hi Izumi, hi all,

The newly designated Chair of the CSTD Working Group on IGF improvements is
Peter Major, from Hungary. He is based at the permanent mission of Hungary
in Geneva and is present at the IGF here in Nairobi.

He has been designated very recently and explicitly allowed me to share this
announcement on the list.

It would be interesting to invite him to one of the IGC organized
workshops.

Best

Bertrand

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Izumi AIZU <iza at anr.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> In the plenary room here at IGF, I was told that CSTD WG got the new Chair
> and the first meeting will be likely to be on Oct 31 in Geneva, subject to
> confirmation.
>
> izumi

>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

Bertrand de La Chapelle
Tel : +33 (0)6 11 88 33 32

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")