[governance] Your input on participating in ICANN, IGF, ITU

Kieren McCarthy kieren at dot-nxt.com
Wed Sep 21 13:24:59 EDT 2011

Hi all,

On Friday 9am at the IGF I am running a workshop on participating and
barriers to participation in ICANN, IGF and ITU. It's a feeder workshop into
the main CIR session.

I have set up an online form to gather people's views so we can pull them
into the session. Could you all do me a favor and fill in the questionnaire
and also promote the link in whatever ways you can? Any help greatly
appreciated.

http://news.dot-nxt.com/2011/09/16/igf-participation-session

Also, I am remote moderating another session on the Tuesday about how social
media is impacting news.

Have set up a similar page for that one too.  Again, any help at all greatly
appreciated:

http://news.dot-nxt.com/2011/09/20/media-in-mutation-igf-session

Cheers, and see many of you next week

Kieren