[governance] Re: critique of the IBSA proposal

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:55:42 EDT 2011

In all this discussion, I was wondering that didn't any of the CS
groups like APC or NIC.br participate in the IBSA activity or was any
statement issued from that end in lieu of these IBSA statements?

Another small thing that comes to mind is that despite this silo
treatment of IG related issues during IBSA, can govts really have
different positions on the same issue in so different global forums?

-- FoodaByte?

     governance at lists.cpsr.org