[governance] Syria

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:52:52 EDT 2011

This is excellent Walid. The material is very helpful. Could you also please
find out whether the rule of law exists? [I am assuming it does not]

I will go through the links and thank you for taking the time to get this
information and thank the Syrian activists on the ground.

I will also direct this to the IBA Human Rights Institute to get some
traction.

Best,
Sala