[governance] Syria

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:17:51 EDT 2011

Hello Walid,

(1) Are they alright and are their lives threatened and is the threat
(torture or imprisonment or death or any/all)?
(2) How can we help?
(3) How can the world help?
(4)Is there a link where we can read about the history of the conflicts in
Syria, so that we can get up to speed?

My prayers are with them in this time.

Sala