[governance] IGC on Facebook?

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:03:23 EDT 2011

You have what you pay for! Facebook is free so sharing data and sending you info is about the business model for they to make money. There are other platforms and choices so it's about you to make a decision.

You can open a new email account, put a code name and fake info and open a facebook account just to participate in IGF.. Or enjoy, as me, facebook and share it with friends, relatives, parents, grandma, sons and even with IGF's people!

No matter what you're always nake on Internet and privacy is only a remember from a long long time ago! Isn't it?

Carlos
Mensaje enviado desde mi terminal BlackBerry® de Claro