[governance] CSTD WG on IGF improvement - just started

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Mon Oct 31 07:45:22 EDT 2011

No, though we have requested to open up this meeting to
non-contributing observers, which was not accepted by the Chair
as he wanted to establish the trust among the members (or member
states) first. So, there is no plan for remote participation either.

I have to be careful in reporting since this is considered as "closed
meeting" and some governments are quite sensitive to these.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org