[governance] November 1-2 Ministerial Cyber Event was Re: [] Cyber Security 2011

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Sun Oct 30 13:46:16 EDT 2011

In message <QxhtexAGiYrOFAqQ at internetpolicyagency.com>, at 17:25:26 on
Sun, 30 Oct 2011, Roland Perry <roland at internetpolicyagency.com> writes

>>It does appear that they are doing a pretty good job of keeping this
>>thing secret.  Why is that?
>
>That does seem to be a puzzle. I only heard about it by accident, about
>a month ago.

I should have made it clearer that I'm not attending. Meanwhile Reuters
says:
        As well as U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, officials
        say there will be senior representatives from China, Russia,
        India and other governments as well as Wikipedia founder Jimmy
        Wales, executives from Google (GOOG.O), Facebook and other firms
        alongside bloggers and civil society groups.

<http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/10/26/uk-technology-cyber-
conference-idUKTRE79P2KV20111026>
--
Roland Perry