[governance] IANA contract to be opened for competitive bidding on November 4

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 06:30:23 EDT 2011

If only I could watch this conference....I get the following message
from Citizentube:

"Silicon Valley Human Rights Conference Day 1

This video contains content from SME, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom
have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."

quite ironic, oh well, there is always the ICANN meeting to keep me entertained.

--
Cheers,

McTim
     governance at lists.cpsr.org