[governance] Next CSTD WG meeting scheduled

Sonigitu Ekpe sonigituekpe at crossriverstate.gov.ng
Thu Oct 13 01:17:55 EDT 2011

+1

Sea

On 13 Oct 2011 03:51, "Izumi AIZU" <iza at anr.org> wrote:

I will go to Geneva, though there is no funding support from CSTD since
I am from developed country. I have squeezed my research budget to
cover the extra expenses.

Anyway, yes, I would propose CSTD WG Chair to allow observers
to stay in the same room, non-contributing, except when Chair
allows, maybe. As for ISOC and ICC, it's worth to try, I agree.

izumi

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<
                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
                              www.anr.org

You received this message as a subscrib...