[governance] Next CSTD WG meeting scheduled

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Oct 12 22:50:56 EDT 2011

I will go to Geneva, though there is no funding support from CSTD since
I am from developed country. I have squeezed my research budget to
cover the extra expenses.

Anyway, yes, I would propose CSTD WG Chair to allow observers
to stay in the same room, non-contributing, except when Chair
allows, maybe. As for ISOC and ICC, it's worth to try, I agree.

izumi

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
                              www.anr.org