[governance] Formal IGC response to IBSA proposal ahead of 18-19 Summit?

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Oct 10 22:18:00 EDT 2011

On 11/10/11 10:14, Lee W McKnight wrote:
> But on other hand, I would not belittle our own EC handiwork from
> 2010, which remains imho a substantive contribution to the dialogue.
> So just bringing our '10 formulation of EC alternatives to IBSA's
> attention is a contribution to the current state of play.

Yes, I will make sure that 2010 statement is delivered to the IBSA
negotiators, whilst we continue to discuss and develop more specific ideas.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator*

Consumers International (CI) is the world federation of consumer groups
that, working together with its members, serves as the only independent
and authoritative global voice for consumers. With over 220 member
organisations in 115 countries, we are building a powerful international
movement to help protect and empower consumers everywhere.
_www.consumersinternational.org <http://www.consumersinternational.org/>_
_Twitter @ConsumersInt <http://twitter.com/Consumers_Int>_

Read our email confidentiality notice
<http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>. Don't