[governance] Re: Nominees for next co-coordinator position

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Mon Oct 10 22:00:39 EDT 2011

Though election is soon to be taken place, I would urge all nominees to send
your statement asap.  It is very important for us to make an informed decision
and your ability to appeal or demonstrate to all IGC members in writing within
limited time is also a very important skill for our coordinator.  Please!!

izumi

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<

                                  Japan