[governance] Secret Orders Target Email: WikiLeaks Backer's Information Sought

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 04:05:43 EDT 2011

This is interesting.

I would much rather see Governments serve Orders rather than take the
information arbitrarily through the use of Trojans. I would rather see
processes for extraction of information rather than forced extractions.

Both are not good but which one would I rather settle for? Process and due
process

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT