[governance] Formal IGC response to IBSA proposal ahead of 18-19 Summit?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Oct 7 07:08:25 EDT 2011

It's worth stying something, endorse Nupef and go further:  emphasize
our disappointment that the recommendation is misleadingly
represented as the outcome of an multi-stakeholder meeting.  That the
IGC strongly disagrees with the creation of a new body, and strongly
disagrees with the six points about such a body.  Suggest that the
creation of an IBSA IG development observatory based on such
misleading interpretations would be ill advised.

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org