[governance] Moving the mailing list, revisited

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Oct 3 04:33:31 EDT 2011

On 03/10/11 16:21, Izumi AIZU wrote:
> Thank you Jeremy for raising or reminding this issue.
>
> Just for the reference, how much in general it would cos to have our
> own server, say current level of functions with web and mailing list,
> say for five years?
>
> If it is not so significant, we can run a one-time fund-raising campaign
> to reach that amount.

Sure, it could be as low as $5-10 per month, which for 5 years is just
$300-$600.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator*

Consumers International (CI) is the world federation of consumer groups
that, working together with its members, serves as the only independent
and authoritative global voice for consumers. With over 220 member
organisations in 115 countries, we are building a powerful international
movement to help protect and empower consumers everywhere.
_www.consumersinternational.org <http://www.consumersinternational.org/>_
_Twitter @ConsumersInt <http://twitter.com/Consumers_Int>_

Read our email confidentiality notice
<http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>. Don't