[governance] Moving the mailing list, revisited

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Mon Oct 3 04:21:19 EDT 2011

Thank you Jeremy for raising or reminding this issue.

Just for the reference, how much in general it would cos to have our
own server, say current level of functions with web and mailing list,
say for five years?

If it is not so significant, we can run a one-time fund-raising campaign
to reach that amount.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org