[governance] Proposal to Merge Website and Mailing List Consultations [Administration/Logistics]

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Sat Nov 19 11:45:53 EST 2011

In message <C5AA488F-53BD-4870-BDE1-F7AD8375D3A2 at psg.com>, at 10:34:03
on Sat, 19 Nov 2011, Avri Doria <avri at psg.com> writes

>I also have igcaucus.net that i registered at the same time but have
>never done anything with.  but we could.

As rfc1591 was raised on the list earlier this week, I can't help
noticing that it says:

  NET - This domain is intended to hold only the computers of network
        providers, that is the NIC and NOC computers, the
        administrative computers, and the network node computers.  The
        customers of the network provider would have domain names of
        their own (not in the NET TLD).

Internet Governance at its most fundamental :)
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org