[governance] Proposal to Merge Website and Mailing List Consultations [Administration/Logistics]

soekpe at gmail.com soekpe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 10:42:26 EST 2011

Dear Great fellows and friends,

+1.

Great inputs from visionaries.

Sea

Sent from my android device.

-----Original Message-----
From: Avri Doria <avri at psg.com>
To: Avri Doria <avri at acm.org>
Cc: IGC <governance at lists.cpsr.org>
Sent: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [governance] Proposal to Merge Website and Mailing List Consultations [Administration/Logistics]

Hi,

BTW, i intend to continue supporting the DNS entry for igcaucus.org (the igc website) and will reconfigure it to wherever we need.  We have also never created any third level names other than www on it, but of course could.

I also have igcaucus.net that i registered at the same time but have never done anything with.  but we could.

avri

     governance at lists.cpsr.org