[governance] Re: Proposal to Merge Website and Mailing List Consultations [Administration/Logistics]

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 01:39:42 EST 2011

Dear Izumi and Sala.

I agree with your proposal for the arrangements to merge Webhosting and
Mailing List.

Thanks to Jeremy, who is offering further support (extended).

I also agree for the fund raising and willing to deposit proposed funds,
however, you need to sort-out the method for the collection of the funds.

Note:

I am also interested to know that is website hosting is being migrated at
the mailing list or mailing list is being migrated to the domain hosting
location?

I think that if mailing list is being migrated at Hosting Location, the new
mailing list will be different from .. at lists.CPSR.org. If it is like this,
should everyone (members) will have to subscribe the new mailing list or
there will be any seem less transition.

Thanks & Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah