[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .?? (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 09:56:12 EST 2011

The .бг and .ελ are non-commercial being a ccTLD, and they are confusingly similar with the .br and .EA, and so, rejected once.

.бг and .ελ
.br and .EA

What if they will be applied from the same applicants in new gTLD program, it will remain non-commercial unless the applicants are swap or changed.
New study tells that instead of changing the consumer minds, change of the ownership of the products or services or command may give you better results.
So, applying this new approach, will give following results:

.бг to .br
.ελ  to .EA
(consumers will  be offered to enjoy the Visual Similarity, even the .bg users will also be able to get their domain registered Блгария.Бг)

Now, read it again and smile, it has become a commercial model. New gTLD have no concern, what IDN Language do you select.

But the hindrance or limitations in implementation of my Commercial Business model is these two small units, that are have applied the same strings for useless IDN ccLTDs under fast track. So, how to slide this obstacle/barrier off the road. There is again method one, as Daniel quoted, spend more money. Otherwise method to study the new approaching formulation. That tells a common formula of stamina to assess the holding power, just create confusions.

And that has been created with a small two words "confusingly similar".

:)

Imran Ahmad Shah

     governance at lists.cpsr.org