[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 18:23:41 EST 2011

> -----Original Message-----
> From: governance at lists.cpsr.org [mailto:governance at lists.cpsr.org] On
> Behalf Of Tina Dam
> Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 03:57 AM
> To: governance at lists.cpsr.org; Imran Ahmed Shah
> Cc: Daniel Kalchev
> Subject: Re: [governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг (.bg) similar
to other
> Latin ccTLDs?
>
> Hi Imran, I am afraid we disagree. ....
[IAS:] Disagree with what, the suggestion of resolving issue with in Fast
Track?

>I don't think there is a problem with the
> Fast Track. But of course ICANN will continue the required review of the
> process in which you can disucss anything you find that is a problem with
it.

[IAS:] I understand that public comments will be collected in second year
review, but the same problem was discussed in the first review of Fast Track
program and even ICANN committed that a study will be made on this issue of
Bulgaria but nothing happened since last 1 year. And once may others would
have submitted new gTLDs applications, the problem will become more
complicated.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org