[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .?? (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 12:01:54 EST 2011

> Unless ICANN can demonstrate that EITHER this is a technical problem

Under the Fast Track program, there is no template or frame of work was given to ICANN to demonstrate to justify the DNS Panel recommendation and its own rejection.

We have to develop a proposal for ICANN to review the issue of lacking of the dispute resolution mechanism.

> problem OR that it has carried out a wide survey of a couple of billion people like me and the majority claims to be confused by the two strings

We should not assume that ICANN has need to justify his decision or its power need balance, and if we want to resolve the issue in favor of applicant, we should follow some good governance.

[IAS:] What do we think about the competency of the technical experts of the panels or the working groups. Even they are competent enough of some degree, what is their own experience with the specific problem and willingness to study the problem to resolve it or just to refuse them. A medical doctor diagnoses disease-A of a person and prescribe antibiotic while second doctor says that we should avoid antibiotic, and at the same time the third doctor give his statement that this patient has disease-B not the disease-A and recommends antibiotic-D and next doctor rejects all other’s diagnosis and prescriptions and advise the needs immediate surgery otherwise refuse the patient and return him at home that dieses is at the stage that is beyond any treatment, just pray for him.

It is fact that these examples of the issues are new to the Internet for the world and for the world most prime brains as well. But the problem is becoming critical because there is no relaxation or appeal procedure available in the Fast Track Program to address the string re-evaluation request before its delegations or after the declaration of the results mid of the way.

Imran