[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 15:08:46 EST 2011

[IAS:] Till now, we have no representative from the Applicant (.бг) is
appeared in the discussion, however I hope, Mr Daniel can bring them on IGC
mailing list and can engage them to take next step with sharing thoughts and
planning.

> b.	and we should know all about the consumer,
[IAS:] Required

> c.	consumer rights,
[IAS:] Required

> d.	decision against the consumer rights,
[IAS:]  .. and what is missing in the policy, what is the main cause and
reason of this conflict.
[IAS:] i.e. already under discussion, the refusal by ICANN on basis of DNS
Stability Panel declaration that . бг is "confusingly similar" (with some
other letters).

> e.	other similar examples and decisions made by the authority,
[IAS:] as mentioned by Daniel that Greek example is same, they were allowed
be Bulgaria is not.

> f.	required solution / (to be proposed for helping Ombudsman for
> quick decision making)
[IAS:] Required

> and
> g.	if the IGC support this action, we should draft and propose a policy
in
> global prospect not only for the бг, however .бг example can be used.
[IAS:] as we also discussed and agreed about writing letter to ICANN's Board
and ALAC

     governance at lists.cpsr.org