[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Sat Nov 5 08:04:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

If I may, I suggest in the IGC letter we recommend:

1) Open and transparent decision-making

2) IF initial ICANN staff/committee review finds that there may be a risk of 'significant confusion' between strings

3) THEN: polls in both possibly affected linguistic communities/nations  are to be undertaken, to validate, or not, the 'experts' concern, before any action is recommended or taken.

Lee