[governance] Re: CSTD WG Day 2 (4)

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Nov 1 13:11:27 EDT 2011

We are still discussing on MAG role, composition, etc. almost like a brain
storming.  Chengtai was asked to report the current composition/breakdown
of the MAG by tomorrow.

The context is that IGF has now evolved into a process, so that MAG
should also be given evolution, be more than a program committee of
IGF.

Different views are expressed on some of the specifics of the ideas.

We are not closing this round with clear texts, but confirming where the
ideas more or less converge. Some members volunteered to draft the
text, will perhaps be discussed tomorrow.
Terms of Reference is also being proposed.
Not sure if we all agree with that.

Homeworks for tonight.

meeting adjourned at 18:10. Will reconvene at 09:30, not 10:00 as the
last day of our meeting.

Chair again emphasized to have this WG meeting in Feb back to back to
IGF open consultation.
izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org