[governance] G8 Deauville Declaration

Miguel Alcaine miguel.alcaine at gmail.com
Fri May 27 16:55:44 EDT 2011

Dear Adam:

I think the paragraph is positive, but I think there is a need to work in
clarifying and increasing awareness on the features a model should comply
with, to be considered multi-stakeholder and therefore avoid the use of it
empty of meaning.

The other part, is that Governments are saying that "enhanced cooperation"
is important for them, and they are opening a space when they say they have
themselves a key role to play in it, but acknowledge, by omission, that they
are not the only players.

Best,

Miguel

Disclaimer
My ideas are those of my own and does not represent any position of my
employer or any other institution