[governance] Re: e-G8 forum

David Allen David_Allen_AB63 at post.harvard.edu
Tue May 24 12:58:27 EDT 2011

Whoo-hoo.  John Perry Barlow on a panel - about intellectual property
rights - with four heads of media companies and the cognizant French
minister.

A hornet's nest buzzing like that rarely seen, Barlow stirred up.
Most certainly rare at this stratospheric level.  Perhaps eG8 will
offer an archive.  The fun started from about 18:00 GMT+2, for
perhaps :45 minutes.

David

     governance at lists.cpsr.org