[governance] IGF plus IGC + only members list.

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sun May 22 13:31:14 EDT 2011

It is not *your* message. It is *our* message as civil society members
of IGC sharing *our* thoughts in advance of a meeting. Comments that can
be read by *other* stakeholders groups, who does not necessarily share
*their* views with us in advance of a meeting. People can prepare their
argument in order to dismiss our work. I do not have anything else to
add. If  members do not believe this is a problem/and issue/something to
think about, it is up to them to decide. -- >

I have a major concern: If we do not demonstrated that we are capable to
organize our self, then we might have problems in the future -- may be
with the UN trying to decide how civil society should organize itself.
-- The latest, it is not something I would like to see discussed at a
gov. level.

Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org