[governance] IGF plus IGC + only members list.

Hempal Shrestha hempalshrestha at gmail.com
Sun May 22 03:20:14 EDT 2011

I can understand what Katiza is trying to share from her learnings and
challenges the team faces in such forums. But again is it not one of the
central issue we are united and championing for openness, collaboration and
transparency. We make our own way! My best wishes to the team.

With regards,

Hempal Shrestha
Kathmandu, Nepal

2011/5/22 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <