[governance] Merger of workshop "Reflection on the Indian proposal towards an IGF 2.0"

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Fri May 13 10:34:06 EDT 2011

One more thing: Ginger has kindly agreed to help MAGs members to
summarize any contribution that can arrive through twitter or in this
list even during the next OC and MAG meeting. At least for me, it is
quite important to have support from her. I am sure that she will
monitor the list and twitter, channelize their comments with calm to
MAGs members, and do a good job monitoring the list and twitter.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org