[governance] Results of consensus call on Sarkozy letter

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri May 13 09:41:06 EDT 2011

On Friday 13 May 2011 07:02 PM, Valeria Betancourt wrote:
> Dear Parminder,
>
> In my case, I have reviewed the letter, share the concern it raises
> and agree with the request made. I support it. Otherwise, I would have
> not endorsed it.
>
> Valeria

Dear Valeria,

I never meant otherwise. You of course would have properly considered
your endorsement. However, Jeremy responded to your endorsement email by
saying that we are not taking individual co-signatories for the letter,
and I wrote that I dont think you and others who came in with support
after the poll was closed really want their names to be 'separately
mentioned' as co-signatories (pl see Jeremy's eamil below) and were only
expressing support as members of IGC. And this is because they may not
have got time to vote within the allowed time period. I hope the
misunderstanding is cleared now. parminder