[governance] ACTION: IGC inputs to the civil society MAGs towards the next OC and MAG meeting

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Fri May 13 09:34:58 EDT 2011

Thanks Louis for chime in. Point taken.

I look forward to hearing others suggestions especially from those who
follow the CSTD working group.
I haven't been following that discussion so I would appreciate any
possible feedback.

Also any thoughts about the the main session re: Development. Time
allocation, etc?

Many thanks. Very much appreciated,

Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990