[governance] UPDATE: Grading Workshops

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu May 12 23:08:16 EDT 2011

These guidelines might also be helpful <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/w2011>

In the past one of the few rules was that if you organized a workshop
then you must submit a report.  And if you didn't submit a report then
you would not be eligible to organize a workshop at an IGF in the
future.  Simple and pretty fair rule: a single page report in return
for free meeting space, etc. and the opportunity to contribute to the
output of the IGF. This criteria seems to be missing this year.
Perhaps good for a MAG member to check on the MAG list about this.

And please take my name off the list of people reviewing workshops,
what spare time I have is taken with ICANN's NomCom and travel.

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org