[governance] Merger of workshop "Reflection on theIndianproposal towards an IGF 2.0"

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu May 12 15:44:11 EDT 2011

On 5/12/11 12:25 PM, Avri Doria wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It might help if, as seems to be done by other groups in the MAG, there were a constant Skype, or other IM, communications going on at all times among the Civil Society reps in the room and others from civil society

This is true. We usually have support from the previous coordinators
ie: Ginger. She was the one to set up the skype, provide feedback from
the community to MAG, follow twitter etc.. very difficult to do everyone
one person.

I truly would be happy to have help if someone is willing to do "actual"
work.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org