[governance] Merger of workshop "Reflection on the Indian proposal towards an IGF 2.0"

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu May 12 09:39:40 EDT 2011

Think there are more workshop proposals this year
than ever, and the open forums, coalitions etc
not in yet.  And (Avri may remember better) think
the number of workshop rooms may be limited and
the MAG seems to be trying to have less not more
on the agenda.

A long winded way of saying, we may have to merge
more then ever this year.  If this is a key theme
for the caucus, and I think it is, then be ready
to merge everything else: protect this one and
give up independence on others.  Perhaps our MAG
members could do something?

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org