[governance] the forthcoming MAG meeting and open consultations

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu May 5 10:24:17 EDT 2011

Hi Roland

Many thanks for your reply, Roland. I felt obligated to say it and make
it clear since I haven't seen that from the CS MAG members who have
attended the meetings. :-)

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org